- The iOS app, Memorability, which is a free app right now during its launch period, has just added a new feature -- web viewer for photo books. Check it out! Great way to share your family stories and old photos on that new iOS device you might just be getting from Santa.
- Have a Windows Phone? The Relative History app allows you to carry around your family tree for referencing while researching...or when explaining the family tree to your relatives during the holidays. [Or whenever you have them cornered. ;) ]
- On the Newspapers.com blog, Laura shows you how to clip an article on Newspapers.com and save it to your Ancestry.com tree. [Handy. Maybe even dandy.]
- The Library of Congress has 2 new books out for sale -- one about the history of American football and one about the history of Italian immigration in America. Both promise to be chock full of photos from the Library's collections.
- Here's another book recommendation that looks interesting. This time from Michele Simmons Lewis on her blog Ancestoring.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added or updated their databases with either indexed or digitized records for Austria and the US states of Maryland and South Carolina.
- GenealogyTrails.com volunteer contributors recently added records for Peoria County, Illinois; for various counties in Louisiana; for Bourbon County, Kentucky; and for Northumberland County, Pennsylvania.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 98 files yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, and Washington.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.