- Did one of your passwords make this list of the 25 worst ones of 2013?
- For Evernote users: Are you using Evernote to collaborate with others? Here's a great feature you can use for that.
- Here's how to spot a dangerous email attachment from Makeuseof.com.
- Great tip from Evidence Explained on how to analyze a record using a church record. And then here's a great follow-up to it that discusses some things to consider while making research plans.
- Have Irish ancestors? Here's the latest from Claire on Irish Genealogy News: details on a Wexford small source from Flyleaf and mentions free download of 3 Ulster Scots titles.
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors uploaded records and information yesterday for various counties for the following US states: Texas and Tennessee.
- USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 192 files for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Virginia, and Washington.
- Jelly for Genealogy? Maybe. Why not? Here's a new app/service that makes it easier to ask your Twitter and/or Facebook networks to help identify things you've taken pics of. I've downloaded it on my iPad and Samsung Note 2. Check out their video:
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe Not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.