- For those using Scrivener to write their family history, here's an iPad app that works with Scrivener to help you map out what you're writing. [Not using Scrivener but interested in writing your family's history? Have a look-see at the Armchair Genealogist's FREE Scrivener instructional videos on YouTube.]
- Get organized in the new year with your genealogy research to-do's with this great list of 7 to-do apps from Lifehack.org.
- And here's why you should never give up on finding that one clue you've been looking for...you just never know what's going to turn up or when. And this may also be a cautionary tale of what happens when you're not careful with where you put things you want to preserve. [Take your pick.]
- And across the pond Chris on The British GENES Blog has the latest BMD updates on ScotlandsPeople.
- Using OneNote to organize your genealogy research? [Yes.] Have an Android device? [Yes.] The OneNote app for Android has been updated. [Yay!] [Not using OneNote for organizing your genealogy? Here are some instructional videos to show you how.]
- Did your ancestors make these papers? Over the holidays, Newspapers.com has been quietly adding newspapers and pages to their online collections. Have they added anything recently that you've been needing?
- GenealogyTrails volunteer contributors have been very busy over the holidays. They've recently added records and information to various counties in the following US states: South Dakota, Georgia, Illinois, Wisconsin, Delaware, Maine, Michigan, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Nevada, Alabama, and Tennessee.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 85 files yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But Maybe.
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.