- While the open beta program won't be available until this summer, take a look at the awesome new features iOS8 will have. (Mashable)
- Instagram users: Take a look at the 10 new features of Instagram. (Makeuseof)
- Have roots in New England? [Yes!] Here's a helpful video on the New England Vital Records at NEHGS.
- As part of their 100 in 100 Campaign, findmypast.com has added record set 59 (British Royal Navy Personnel).
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added a slew of FamilySearch indexed databases plus they updated an existing database for Connecticut. [And don't forget this when looking at FamilySearch databases on Ancestry.]
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Italy, the Netherlands, and Venezuela. They also updated the existing database for the US World War I Draft Registration Cards.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday of various counties in the following US states: Florida, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia.
- And as mentioned yesterday, TLC's Who Do You Think You Are? will be back, and now we know the date -- July 23rd -- and who will be featured. Check out all the details. (The Wrap) And catch the trailer for the first episode with Cynthia Nixon below (or here):
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.