- Searching for your family story using Google Search? Then you'll want to check out these fabulous search/Chrome tips that will make you more efficient.(BusinessInsider.com)
- Using Evernote and Skitch for your research? Skitch just got a brand new update on the iPhone and iPad.
- Makeuseof.com asks, "Is Calendar 5 really worth it?" My experience says absolutely yes. Their answer shows you why. It's a beautifully executed app that works really, really well to keep you organized with all your calendar dates and appointments.
- On Genea-Musings, Randy gives a great explanation on how he searches in FamilySearch's "browse only" collections. Invaluable tips that save time! Great job, Randy!
- Have roots in Saline County, Missouri? a3Genealogy's Saline County, Mo's Colored Marriage Book, 1865-1870 is so hot off the press, it just might burn your hands when you get it.
- Those with roots in Morrisville, North Carolina will be happy about this. On the Genealogy Blog, Leland reveals that Morrisville, North Carolina's Town Documents are now online.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com uploaded a brand new database for Pennsylvania (1906-1924 Death Certificates). They also added 2 FamilySearch databases for Chile and North Carolina.
- FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Belgium, England, Spain, and the US states of Nebraska and South Dakota. They also added images to their already existing US World War 2 Draft Registration Cards.
- And USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records from counties in the following US states: Alabama, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.