- If you are using Internet Explorer to browse the Internet, you need to find an alternative right now (like Chrome or Firefox). There is a major bug in versions 6-11 of Internet Explorer and as Forbes.com reports, Microsoft is quickly working on a fix for all versions of Internet Explorer 6-11. [Of course, there will not be any fixes for those still using the now-unsupported Windows XP.]
- Are you using Siri on your iPad or iPhone like you should? [Like using Siri to search for your ancestors?] Macworld shows you 16 Things You Should Know How To Do With Siri.
- On Upfront With NGS, Diane shows Pennsylvania, New York, Kansas, and Vermont residents how to access certain collections on Ancestry.com for free.
- The Families in British India Society (FIBIS) has added Allen's Indian Mail 1879 births, deaths, and marriages to the online FIBIS database.
- On History Repeating, Andrew reports Who Do Yo Think You Are? Live 2015 Goes to Birmingham. [UK]
- On Diggin' for Clues, a very handy online research resource is revealed. Do you use these, or have you used them?
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records recently for various counties in the following US states: Delaware, Georgia, Maine, Minnesota, New York, and Wisconsin.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Virginia.
- MyHeritage has reached a new milestone -- they've added 5 billion records in just 2 years. And take a look at their new infographic based on some interesting iconic name statistics from their online collections [Personally, I like the Elizabeth Taylor stats myself.]:
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.