- Win a free pass to Rootstech from Sue on Granite Genealogy.
- On Olive Tree Genealogy Blog, Lorine asks, "Have New Netherland Ancestors?" If you do, then you need to check out the resource she highlights.
- On the Family Tree Magazine Blog, Diane explains something very crucial to being successful at searching on FamilySearch.org. Check it out.
- On the Journey to the Past blog, Brenda pretty much sells anyone who reads this blog post on why they should be, at the very least, using the NEHGS website whether they are a member of the New England Historic Genealogical Society or not. But? By the end of the blog post she had me wanting to be a member and then I realized I already am which left me GOBSMACKED. This post is THAT good and the NEHGS is THAT good.
- FamilySearch.org and Billiongraves need your help. Can you or your genealogy society help perhaps?
- Fishwrap, the official blog for Newspapers.com who wins the unofficial and totally made up by me award for the best blog name EVER, highlights the North Carolina newspapers they recently added to their online collections.
- On the Ancestry.com blog Paul highlights some of the non-New York collections they recently added to their online collections. [These are collections that were added before they added all the indexed collections from FamilySearch.org.]
- Then yesterday, Ancestry.com updated 2 existing non-US collections yesterday for New Zealand and Sweden. [These are, of course, AFTER they added all the indexed collections from FamilySearch.org. I really hope you're not confused about all this which is why I'm trying to point it out. =) ]
- And then USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 70 files yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe Not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.