- Have some old phones and tablets you're not using anymore? On PCWorld, Jared explains How to turn an old phone or tablet into a PC productivity tool. [Handy and dandy.]
- The Illinois State Genealogical Society has some informative free genealogy webinars coming up in the next few months.
- Have Irish roots? You're going to want to check out this new online resource from Claire on Irish Genealogy News: Minister Jimmy Deenihan has launched a new free online collection in the US called Inspiring Ireland.
- The Legal Genealogist advises the genealogy community with Oklahoma roots to keep their eyes on the Oklahoma legislature.
- More 3rd party integration for OneNote announced [It's like developers were just *waiting* for OneNote's API, or something.]: the popular News360 app now allows you to save its articles in OneNote seamlessly; Scan your documents to OneNote with the Brother ADS-1500W; use Livescribe 3 to capture your handwritten notes in OneNote; and the popular free service that automates the web for you with "recipes", If This Then That [IFTTT], now has a OneNote channel.
- Were any of your ancestors in the "Unknown Campaign" of World War II? You'll want to check out this featured web series from the Library of Congress Veterans History Project.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added a database for the US state of Utah (birth records) and updated a database for England.
- FamilySearch.org added or updated record images for England (Kent, Register of Electors); for Mexico (Guadalajara, church marriage records); and for the US state of Utah (vital records).
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.