- The History Interpreter suggests family historians study history books and the time period of their ancestors in order to glean more information, insight, and clues to further their research. [Great suggestion.]
- On Upfront with NGS, Diane explains the importance of using manuscripts for your family history research.
- For Evernote users: Penultimate has had an update and on the Evernote Blog, Stefanie shows off its new features.
- On The British GENES Blog, Chris reports a "stored searches problem" on GRONI's new online platform.
- On Irish Genealogy News, Claire gives the latest updates for the Ireland Genealogy Projects Archives.
- The Texas State Library and Archives is hosting another Genealogy After Dark Event on April 25, 2014. Visit the TSLAC website for more information.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added a new database for Ireland. [Indexes to wills]
- The Indiana Genealogical Society added a new database to the members-only portion of their website for Boone County.
- And yesterday the USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records of various counties for the following US states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.