- Did Microsoft and Skype invent the world's first real universal translator? (CultofMac.com)
- Using Springpad for notes? Springpad is closing its virtual doors. May I suggest Evernote or Onenote for your note-taking needs?
- Does your computer need some maintenance? On PCWorld, Eric walks you through some basic tasks you (Okay, me too.) need to be doing.
- Take it from someone who purchases old books that have been written in by previous owners in order to research the owners, this project has a lot of genealogical value. (LaughingSquid.com)
- Were any of your ancestors involved in Oregon's beer history? (Totally possible. You never know.) Check out the Oregon Hops and Brewing Archive.
- The Museum of the History of Polish Jews launched the YIVO Digital Archive on Jewish Life in Poland. (WorldArchitecture.org)
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for China, Poland, Spain, and the US states of Illinois, Indiana, Montana, and Texas.
- Ancestry.com added 4 FamilySearch databases and Find a Grave records yesterday.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday of various counties in the following US states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Today's Featured Resource
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.