Then I arrived at Rootstech.
Then I chunked my unplan plan for another unplan.
And I ended up doing interviews and only attended 1 full session. But? I have 7 interviews to share with y'all.
- David Rencher, Chief Genealogical Officer FamilySearch
- Chris van der Kuyl, CEO of brightsolid
- Don Anderson, Worldwide Project Manager FamilySearch
- Jeff Wells, Founder of Family Village
- Nick Barratt, Family History Show
- Jimmy Zimmerman, Grand Prize Winner of the Developer Challenge
- Stan Kivett, Religious Education at BYU - Idaho
So, as I get these interviews ready for sharing, here's some pics I managed to take in between those interviews and that 1 session I attended. And? Keep an eye out for other attendees' photos. I remember smiling for people. A lot. ;)