Here's what Randy challenged us to do:
1. Write an elevator speech for your blog based on Tonia Kendrick's Blog series, 31 Weeks to a Better Genealogy Blog, #31 WGBG: "Write an Elevator Pitch for Your Blog."
2. Post it on your blog, in the comments on Randy's blog, on Google+, etc.
3. Leave a comment on Tonia's Elevator Pitch blog post. [Lots of blog traffic link love here, folks.]
And my pitch is straight from my About Page. You have read my About Page, right? If not, you should go visit it 'cause there's more where this came from, folks:
For Your Family Story blog is:
- For those who are completely new to genealogy (newbies);
- For those who've just started researching with no or very little instruction & could use some help; and
- For those beginner to intermediate researchers who've hit a brick wall or two & could use some help.