- On Twigs of Yore, Shelley begins a series to show you step-by-step how to Map Family Locations with Google Maps.
- On Family Tree Maker User, Russ shows you how to Upload and Link a New Ancestry Member Tree.
- Skype brings more choices for those using collaboration tools (like for research projects with your loved ones so you can figure out those pesky and very elusive ancestors and their secrets).
- Google Docs Users: Are you using these awesome Google Docs features? (Lifehacker)
- On Atcherley.org.uk, here is a great review of findmypast.com's recently added Shropshire Parish Registers as well as findmypast.com's new search system.
- Have Irish roots? From Claire on Irish Genealogy News: Origins offers 20% discount until May 6th and 1908-1910 Dublin City electoral lists are now online.
- From Kenneth on The Ancestor Hunt: Europeana Newspapers - The Historical Newspapers Project; Canada Online Historical Newspaper Links; and Research Free Austria Historical Newspapers.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for England (London Electoral Registers); Spain (Prov. of Barcelona Municipal Records); and the US states of Iowa (County Births), New Hampshire (Marriage Certificates), and New York (Naturalization Index).
- Recently, Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for various counties in the following US states: Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Virginia, and Washington.
- And USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for various counties in the following US states: Florida and Georgia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.